Motives® Mineral Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
A creamy, retractable pencil that helps create naturally sculpted brows. The firm formula glides on smoothly to fill in sparse areas and maintain attractive eyebrows. The spooly brush ...
A creamy, retractable pencil that helps create naturally sculpted brows. The firm formula glides on smoothly to fill in sparse areas and maintain attractive eyebrows. The spooly brush allows you to tame and fill in sparse areas for full and flawless brows.
Create This Look:
- Motives Water Proof Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
- Motives Essential Brow Kit
- Motives Eye Base
- Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress (as dark base)
- Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx (setting Motives Gel Liner)
- Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Forbidden (Middle lip on top and below lower lashes)
- Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Green Apple (Inner lid)
- Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vanilla (Tear Duct)
- Motives La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in Black
*Some products shown may not be available.
Get The Look
- Retractable, self-sharpening tip allows for smooth application
- Includes a brush for taming brows
- Create natural to dramatic-looking brows
- Waterproof for long wear
How do I use Motives Mineral Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil?
Apply Motives Mineral Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil using short strokes going in the direction of hair growth. Repeat for heavier coverage. Use your Brow Groomer Brush to brush through the eyebrow for a natural finish.
I have patchy eyebrows. Will this product look natural?
While nothing can replace your natural brows, the Motives Mineral Eyebrow Pencil can give you a natural look. With two shades to choose from, you can match the pencil to your brow and give the appearance of a fuller brow.
Can I use this eyebrow pencil to shape my brows?
Yes. You can add thin strokes to the desired areas of your brow to give it the right amount of arch.
Will my eyebrows look painted on?
No. Because it is a pencil, it will not have a shiny finish to it and will blend in with your natural brow.
Why should I use a pencil instead of a powder?
Pencils give a more natural appearance because the strokes look more like a natural brow. Powders are good for filling and darkening, but not for adding shape.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Petrolatum, BHT, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).
May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).