Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. This lightweight mineral foundation provides full coverage, wet or dry. The silky powder applies evenly for a smooth finish, creating the perfect natural look.
Create This Look:
- Apply Motives Perfecting Face Primer all over the face
- Apply Motives Mineral Dual Foundation in Neutral
- Using Motives Mavens Sculpt Series Fire: Highlight and Contour the face
- Apply all over the face Motives Translucent Loose Powder in Medium
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in Peach Twist on the cheeks
- Finish with Motives 10 Years Younger Setting Spray
- Mineral-based formula applies evenly for a flawless full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives and Motives for La La product lines.
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage.
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage
- If you choose, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like Motives Powder Brush.
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilising this wet technique, the colour in Motives Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.
Silica, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Methicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 9
like this product as it can dual use by water and dry powder.
wont look messy although is dual usage
Last for whole day!!!
I used it on my mum during holiday trip and she love it and lasted whole day. Immediately, she wants it. So smooth and the coverage is so natural with my 10 years younger spray, it's really look younger.
My wife seldom uses makeup due to the thick layer on the face after usage. But since I introduced this foundation to her, she is able to use it daily without the feel of putting on any foundation.
by YEU MOYY
Natural and Smooth final touch
It gives such natural look and most importantly, it lasts a whole day.
I just tried the motives mineral dual foundation for the first time today and I like it.I used to more light covers for the day time but if u r going out in the evening is the one to choose for me,it's really covers everything that needs to be covered,and make a nice smooth look.The other good thing about this foundation that it's can be used two ways depending on how u apply it,so can provide u from medium to full coverage .and its oil free and water resistant.and don't contain poison ingredients.The only thing that I couldn't find out it is,if it's provides spf protection.