9 September, 2014
We work closely with Shop MA, Inc., SHOP.com Marketplace, Inc., Conquer Entertainment, Inc., Live Enterprise, LLC, Market America Worldwide, Inc. , Market America, Inc. and each of their various subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively the “Affiliates. For this reason, throughout these Terms, references made to “Market Singapore” “MSG” “MA” “Company” “we” “us” and “our” collectively include Market Singapore and the Affiliates. The Site is hosted in the United States.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS, AS MODIFIED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, AS THEY CREATE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN MSG AND YOU.
2. Other Policies / Terms. All policies currently posted on the Site, and all policies that may be posted by us on the Site in the future, in our sole discretion, are hereby incorporated into the Terms.
3. Modification of Terms. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, ADD TO OR DELETE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. If we do this, we will post such modifications on the Site. Each such modification shall be effective upon posting. Your continued Use of the Site after MSG posts a modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
4. Eligibility. Being a Registered User of the Site (“Registration”) is void where prohibited by law. By Using the Site, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to the Site and all other MSG sites is truthful, accurate, current and complete; (b) you will update and maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you have legal capacity and are of legal age to accept and agree to be bound by these Terms (as per the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction); and (d) your Use of the Site does not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation. Your Registration may be terminated without notice, if we believe that you are not of legal age or otherwise lack legal capacity to accept and agree to be bound by these Terms or as otherwise permitted herein.
5. Termination of Registration/Access. MSG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your Registration and/or to deny, restrict, suspend or terminate your Use of all or any part of the Site at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice or explanation, and without liability. MSG expressly reserves the right to terminate your Registration and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your Use of all or any part of the Site if MSG determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms or that you may pose a threat to Sg.Motivescosmetics.com and/or its Users. After Registration and/or access is terminated, these Terms will terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: Sections 1, 2, 5, 7.1, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 8, 15.7, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
6. Password. When you register for Sg.Motivescosmetics.com, an account will be created and you will be prompted to create an account, username and password. If you previously registered with another MSG site, you already have a username and password, and you may log in to your account on the Site using the same username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Registered User at any time. You further agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify MSG immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account and for all actions that take place through the use of your account.
7. Proprietary Rights to Site Content.
7.1 Rights to Site Content. All content available on the Site, including without limitation, designs, text, blog posts, graphics, profiles, messages, notes, advertisements, listings, pictures, images, video, bios, information, reviews, works of authorship, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content") are the proprietary property of MSG or its licensors with all rights reserved. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, use, perform, post, display, frame, reproduce, republish, download or sell all or any part of the Site Content, in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without MSG’s prior written permission.
8. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. MSG respects the intellectual property rights of others. Following is our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MSG’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying MSG that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
MSG’s Agent for Notice of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Market America, Inc.
1302 Pleasant Ridge Road
Greensboro, North Carolina 27409.
9. Pricing. Except where noted otherwise, the Price displayed for items on the Site represents the full retail price of the item. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
10. Payment. When you purchase an item from the Site, you must provide a valid credit or debit card number. You represent and warrant that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card. You are responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state/province, local and city taxes and for all shipping and handling charges. All applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges will be included on your order invoice.
11. MSG Return Policy. MSG’s return policy can be found at: sg.motivescosmetics.com/site/return-policy
12. MSG Shipping Policy. MSG’s shipping policy can be found at sg.motivescosmetics.com/site/shipping-policy
13. Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for all items purchased from the Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the shipper.
14. Product / Service Descriptions. We make every attempt to provide you with accurate information, but we do not warrant or guarantee that product and service descriptions, colors or other contents of the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to MSG in unused condition for a refund, as set forth in the MSG Return Policy.
15. ma Cashback.
15.1 MA Preferred Customers are automatically enrolled in the ma Cashback program. This program allows you to get 2% cash back for your qualifying purchases, and, .5% cash back on the qualifying purchases of friends you properly referred. Cashback is calculated on the total amount of the qualifying purchase, excluding any and all fees, taxes, shipping costs, and after application of any coupons or codes. The cash you earn can be used to pay for products available through the Site. Additionally, you may request redemptions from your cash back account, subject to then-current minimum redemption requirements (currently $20 SGD).
15.2 Preferred Customers will be credited, subject to these Terms, a percentage of the Net Purchases of qualifying MSG-branded products that display the ma Cashback logo. “Net purchase” is defined as the total amount paid for the product, minus tax, gift wrapping, shipping, promotional credits, returns, cancellations, and transaction fees. MSG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine which products will display the ma Cashback logo.
15.3 Cash back rewards for qualifying MSG-branded products will post to your cash back account immediately. After this point, if the purchase is eligible, it will be marked as “available” in your cash back account and the associated cash back rewards will be eligible for redemption. It is your responsibility to ensure that we properly post cash back rewards to your cash back account.
15.4 Adjustments for erroneously credited Cash back shall be applied to your cash back account at any time by MSG in its sole discretion. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the ma Cashback program.
15.5 You will not earn cash back on purchases where (a) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (b) you are not logged in as a Preferred Customer; (c) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; or (d) you conduct "sham" transactions, make any misrepresentation in connection with your participation in ma Cashback, maintain multiple cash back accounts, or do not otherwise comply with these Terms.
15.6 Cash back rewards have no monetary value until the associated purchases are approved and you make a proper redemption request. You may be taxed on your accrual of cash back rewards, depending on the amount of cash back rewards you accrue and the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your accrual or redemption of cash back rewards.
15.7 We may close your cash back account if we terminate your Registration and/or deny, restrict, suspend or termination your Use of all or any part of the Site, if you terminate your Registration, or if your cash back account has been inactive for 12 months (i.e., no qualifying purchases during the prior 12-month period). Accrued but unredeemed cash back rewards in cash back accounts that are closed will be returned to MSG.
15.8 MSG reserves the right to terminate the ma Cashback program at any time with notice. Notification of termination will be sent to the email address you provide to MSG during the Preferred Customer registration process.
17.1 Users. MSG is not responsible or liable, and makes no warranties, express or implied, for the conduct of any User of the Site.
17.2 Third Party Web Sites. The Site may contain links to third party Web sites. MSG is not responsible or liable for the content, completeness, accuracy or opinions expressed on such third party Web sites. Inclusion of any linked Web site on the Site does not imply MSG’s approval or endorsement of, or agreement with, the content of the Web site. If you choose to access third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
17.3 Third Party Advertisements / Applications. MSG is not responsible or liable for third party advertisements or third party applications that are posted on or through the Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers.
17.4 Availability of the Site. The Site or any portion thereof may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. MSG assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication. MSG is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone networks, services or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer, mobile phone or other equipment, software, failure of any e-mail due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to User’s or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet or other equipment related to or resulting from Use of the Site. Under no circumstances shall MSG be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, personal injury, property injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site, or from the conduct of any User(s) of the Site.
17.5 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND MSG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. MSG DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE. MSG DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE, SERVERS, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES AND MALWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL, DATA OR SOFTWARE FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
18. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MSG, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST DATA OR LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT EVEN IF MSG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MSG'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO MSG FOR USE OF THE SITE ONLY, IF ANY, DURING THE TIME YOUR ARE A REGISTERED USER OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU DO NOT PAY FEES TO MSG FOR USE OF THE SITE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM MSG, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
19. Disputes. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any and all actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Site or the Site Content, shall be instituted and litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction in Republic of Singapore. You and MSG hereby agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Republic of Singapore to resolve any dispute arising out of these Terms, the Site or the Site Content. EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS.
20. Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND MSG AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND MSG AGREE OTHERWISE, THE COURT MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE COURT MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS OF THE SITE.
21. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MSG and its representatives, officers, employees, directors, agents, and assigns, at your own expense, from and against any and all loss, liability, claims, damages, suits, demands, actions and/or costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees and costs) made by any third party arising out of or related to a) your actions or inactions; b) the Use of your Sg.Motivescosmetics.com account by you or any other person; c) your breach or violation of these Terms; d) your breach of the representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; and/or e) Registered User Information provided by you or any person through your account.
22. Other. These Terms are accepted upon your Use of the Site as a Visitor, and are further affirmed by you becoming a Registered User. These Terms, including all documents referenced herein, as such may be modified from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and MSG regarding the Use of the Site. The failure of MSG to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about these Terms.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS.