Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow - Cappuccino
$0.46 SGD Cashback
Motives® Waterproof Eye Pencil - Dark Chocolate
$0.52 SGD Cashback
Motives® 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray - Single Bottle (118 ml)
$0.90 SGD Cashback
Motives® No More Shine Makeup Setting Spray - Single Bottle (118 ml)
$0.90 SGD Cashback
A high-quality pressed blush that provides a healthy glow to flatter any skin tone. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, this blush features a smoother application, boosted colour intensity, and longer wear.
Create this look:
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in Pretty in Pink, apply to the upper crease.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Pink to the lid.
- Blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Sweet Plum to the outter corner crease.
- Create a bold winged line on top lid using Motives Liquid Eyeliner in Noir.
- Using a little bit of Motives Glitter Adhesive, dab a little of the Motives Gem Sparkle in Morganite to the inner corner.
- To make your look pop, finish by applying Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel to the bottom tear line.
* Some products shown may not be available.
Get The Look
- Blends well and layers exquisitely.
- Creates a natural, healthy glow so skin looks renewed and flawless.
- Instantly minimises the look of imperfections and visible pores.
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritating formula.
- Works well for women of all skin types and colours.
- conditions the skin without clogging pores
How should I apply Motives Pressed Blush? Use Motives Blush Brush and try to get an even amount of blush in the bristles. Then, smile and sweep the brush in a U shape along your cheek bone and out to your temple. Make sure you blend the blush with the rest of your makeup to ensure a natural look.
What colour blush should I select if I have very fair skin? Motives Pressed Blush comes in a wide variety of shades, so every skin colour can find a shade that works for them. For fair skin, consider using Pretty in Pink for a pink look or So Peachy for a more natural look.
If I use concealer, foundation and blush, what order should I apply them in? Start with the concealer, and then cover with your foundation. After that, apply the brush. Make sure to blend as you go to create a natural and even look. When you’re satisfied with your colouring, dust Motives Translucent Loose Powder over your entire face to set your look and keep it looking fresh all day.
I have oily skin. Will I have to reapply this blush? Motives Pressed Blush works with any skin type. However, on especially humid days you may need to reapply your blush once.
Mica, Talc, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Kaolin, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract), Water (Aqua), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
Reviews Write A Review
This stuff is so pigmented! The formula is rich and silky, there's really no need to dip your brush back for more. Very good staying power too. The one (Lust) I'm using right now has a gold-ish shine underneath but it's not as if I've put shimmer on, it's just very vibrant and has a soft glow.
This blush is fantastic for any skin tone! al my clients love it! soft hint of sun without the orange look! just Fab!
Great for dark complexion!
Blends great, buildable color, looks natural.
I love the color lust! It has just enough shimmer to give you a healthy glow. Color has a lot of pigment and last all day.